Are you tired of solving quadratic equations manually? Finding discriminants could be a really boring task… Good news for you! Here you can use our cool quadratic equation calculator to immediately solve any equation of this type. It’s really simple, fast and effective. Determining the roots will be a walk in the park for you. So you can try directly using this calculator, the only thing you should do is to enter the parameters of the quadratic equation (a,b and c) and adjust the positive and negative signs. After that, just click on “Calculate” and the result will be there for you. However, If you are experiencing any problems using this tool, please check the instructions below.
About The Quadratic Equation Calculator – How to Use It
This calculator is really easy to use, but see these instruction, if something is not working properly for you.
1. The first thing you need is a quadratic equation like this one – ±ax2±bx±c=0 , where a,b and c are called parameters and are real numbers. If you don’t know what a quadratic equation is, you can read some info here.
2. Good, now you should enter the parameters of the equation (mentioned in the first step) in the empty fields created for them. For example If you have the equation: -2x-3x+5, in the first field you should enter ” -2 “, in the second ” 3 “, and ” 5 ” in the third (without the quotes).
3. Fine, now you have to just adjust the signs in front of the parameters of the quadratic equation. The sign of the parameter in front of x2 should be entered directly, when the parameter is typed (example -2 in the first field)
4. Wow, we are done! Just press “Solve” and you will see the roots of the equation, if there are any real solutions (D>=0).
5. To see the chart of the quadratic equation, you need to solve it first and then click on it!
6. To UPDATE the chart, of the quadratic formula, enter and solve the new formula and click on the chart.
This quadratic equation solver will also factorize your equation, and you will be able to see it this way: -2(x +2.5) (x -1) , which is cool, right. I am making some efforts to make this calculator draw a chart of the quadratic function, but it’s not ready for now… Make sure that you uncheck the option “Round to the nearest thousandths?”, if you would like to see the roots not rounded to the third sign, after the coma. If there are no real solutions, you should see a message in the box below the tool, saying that the discriminant is a negative number and the quadratic equation has imaginary/s.
I think I described in details how you can use this quadratic equation calculator. But if you still have questions and having some difficulties, please feel free to contact us. We hope you finding this tool useful…